Bye Bye Ronnie

If I recall correctly, there is no evidence he ever said: "Those that live in sin should die in sin". I believe that is pure speculation on part of those that didn't like him. Isn't that called slander?

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Fritz

Owlman

Grieving family my ass! His daughter wrote a book that was so telling, and so damning of Daddy Ronnie that it was agreed that it would not be published until after he died. Now, he's dead, and the "grieving" daughter is rushing her gold mine to press.

If nothing else, the Jewish people back in the 30's or in 2004 would

What do jewish people have to do with Ronnie taking the big dirt nap?

I hope you voted and worked for a different candidate as that is

Not really. Some people are better off dead, which was the staunch belief of most americans during the cold war every time a communist was killed.

I feel sorry for you having to live with your attitude.

If you want to feel sorry for him, feel sorry for the fact that he's stuck on WebTV. Don't feel sorry for him because he won't be missing Bonzo's co-star!

Reply to
Lost-In-Translation

So you should have no respect for the rest of the family?

The OP brought it up. It had nothing to do when he made the comment, I just replied.

Probably some people think that about you, too.

It is just a sad way to go through life for both of you. No sense trying to explain now. When you mature you will understand.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

And realizing what being civilized means and how it distinguishes us from animals. That is why we don't attack someone who can't defend themselves such as the dead, infirm and children.

Reply to
George

Yes, and did you see what actor Danny Glover had to say? Instead of just keeping his mouth shut if he couldn't say something nice, he went on a diatribe about IranContra, killing thousands of people, and more. Amazing for someone who has a public audience.

It just exposes these people full of hate for what they really are and how they lack common decency and class.

Reply to
Chet Hayes

Here's an education for you. People with any sense of decency don't take the occasion of a President's passing to start spewing all kinds of derogatory and highly political comments.

There have been plenty of politicians that have passed away that I didn't agree with, but like the vast majority of Americans, I could put politics aside at a time like this. They served their country and both they and their families deserve some respect. You apparently, don't have the maturity or common decency to do that.

But then, that's what seperated men like Reagan from you.

Reply to
Chet Hayes

After looking at some of these postings I once again realize that 90% of the people aren't in the top 10%. This time as it applies to class, dignity and character.

Some of you should just crawl back under your rock.

Regan was OUR president. He did a better job than many and had character and honor that most of those who've commented here don't have, and probably never will have.

If you have nothing worthwhile or constructive to say, say nothing. To do otherwise only advertises how lacking you are.

RB

Lost-> The adult diaper companies will miss you!

Reply to
RB

You are a sick asshole for saying he is a sick asshole.

voodoo disease 666

Reply to
Colonel Polyps

Yo piece of shit.

This is the most violent and corrupt society in history.

Death to the christian jew cop government.

Reply to
Colonel Polyps

reagan was the one that armed Sadamm to the teeth and Afganistan you delude psychopath.

Do you also see angels and ghosts?

Do you also worship that torture device called a crucifix?

The biggest phony in history.

You are a sucker.

wonderful

All the wrong ones.

Where's Osama?

Death to the christian jew cop government.

Reply to
Colonel Polyps

Justice is eternal.

voodoo disease 666