Button in a decora form

Hi,
I have an ugly garage door button inside my home that I would like to put inside an electrical box with a decora faceplate. Does anyone know of a product like that?
Thanks in advance.
On Jun 8, 11:45pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You need a decora momentary contact switch, try Leviton 5657-2W from a local supplier, or ask local supplier for a SPST momentary contact decora, but most are SPDT with center off. This SPDT could be useful if you have 2 garage doors, hit the top for one door or the bottom for the other door.