brick patio

I have successfully built quite a few brick sidewalks around the house and contemplating building a large brick patio. It would be appx 400 sq ft. Because I could only work on it during weekends I would build it in sections. My thought is to use forms to section it off and leave the forms in place, covering them up as I move to the next section. The forms would be 1x4s to level off the sand. Does anyone think this will significantly affect the integrity of the patio over the long term? thanks JD
JD wrote:

Are you laying the brick in sand or on a concrete base? I assume sand and I don't see where you would have any unexpected problems. After all, the worse that could happen is you may want to remove a row or two and set them if a problem arises.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math