Panasonic fan similarities?

I need to get a bathroom fan, without a light. Have heard the Panasonic fans are good, and got a chance to buy a model FV-07VQL2 for pretty cheap, but its missing the light assembly. My question is whether the actual fan parts are the same as those in the FV-07VQ2 model? Looking at the schematics on panasonic.com, they seem very similar, but there are some small differences in part numbers, and I'm wondering if those are going to cause me problems.

Here are the links to the relevant parts lists:

thanks for any advice!

Reply to
Tenchi