* BORETTI * grill-heating element easy to replace?

The grill-heating element (R3 in the diagram) from my 9660CMP Boretti stove is broken. (Will not heatup anymore.) If I look inside the stove (from the front) it seems to be one part with the round-heating element.
Question: Is it easy to replace from the backside? Is it one part with the round-heating element?
It seems that I can order parts from the Boretti website, so that shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for any help on this!
Please, any help is welcome!
Thx!

stove