Blown cellulose Howtos

thursdy the 13th, I'm scheduled to blow some cellulose insullation. I hve three projects.
One is a trailer with about 4 inches of space between the ceiling and the aluminum roof.
One is a very old house (lath and plaster walls). The plans to blow some cellulose into the side walls. The house has aluminum siding, and he is OK with drilling holes through the interior walls.
Third project is an addition to a house, I've got to go look at that some time tonight.
Any DIY web pages out there in the ether with helpful how to hints?
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

No, but run some wire fish-tape down through a few of the first holes, to see if there's fire-blocking in the walls.
I woulda not thought of htat. As old as the frame house is, I'd doubt it. But who can tell? If there is fire stops at the floors, that makes the job a LOT harder. Have to do it in sections, with a LOT more holes.
I don't have a spool of wire fish, but someone around oughta have one I can use.
Thank you for an excellent idea.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.