Better start hoarding those 60-watt incandescents...

Page 7 of 7

analogies are slippery. This one is a non sequitor, as there was no compelling reason for banning film cameras. You may disagree with the reasoning that led to the restrictions on incandescent light bulbs, but the reasoning exists and is presumed beneficial for the country as a whole.
writes:

I can come up with similar beneficial reasoning to justify an end to the public dole to fit individuals, and the compulsion to make them work.
On 12/16/2014 11:16 AM, Reggie wrote:

As a political conservative, I would greatly reduce the public dole. As to the able bodied and fit, they have the freedom to work, prosper, idle starve, as they choose.