Better start hoarding those 60-watt incandescents...

I can come up with similar beneficial reasoning to justify an end to the public dole to fit individuals, and the compulsion to make them work.

Reply to
Reggie

You, I like!

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

As a political conservative, I would greatly reduce the public dole. As to the able bodied and fit, they have the freedom to work, prosper, idle starve, as they choose.