Bench grinder attachment to sharpen chisels etc.

Do they make an attachment for a bench grinder that lets you adjust the angle?
I want to be able to sharpen chisels, etc.
I found one for drill bits.
Thanks.
Andy wrote:

http://www.garrettwade.com/veritas-tool-rest-and-grinding-jig-gp.html and now that I've seen the pics on that web page , I know how I'm going to make a fixture to regrind the blade in that hand plane I got today for 9 bucks . Bet it'll work for chisels too . I have one of these Veritas rests , it comes in very handy for hollow grinding knife blades . -- Snag
On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 10:49:27 PM UTC-6, Terry Coombs wrote:

Thanks a lot.
They show only one picture.
Would I need the Veritas Tool Rest ?

Perhaps a better description here - and a better price ? < Canadian dollar is very low >
http://www.leevalley.com/en/Wood/page.aspx?p2975&cat=1,43072,45938
http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/Page.aspx?p2975&cat=1,43072,45938
John T.
--- ---
Andy wrote:

Well , that one or something similar to support and guide the part you're grinding .
--
Snag

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 10:07:27 PM UTC-6, Andy wrote:

Check here: http://www.inthewoodshop.com/WoodworkTechniques/GrindingNirvana.html