Bay Window

We have added an addition to our house with a Bay Window. The window is supported on the bottom and the builders have framed the supports (under the bay window) with plywood. My question is how to I shingle something at an angle. I've shingled the sides of the addition, but I'm stuck on this one.
Any help would be appreciated, particularly in laymens terms.
Andy
A lot of times they are just trimmed out.

window
shingle