Battery boost

Page 6 of 6
After serious thinking Mark Lloyd wrote :

You mean like the cars from Tesla?
Oren explained on 1/3/2016 :

Welcome to century 21.
Mark Lloyd posted for all of us...

Like Tesla? Take your hoverboard along in case one needs to keep warm after the car fire.
--
Tekkie

Tekkie® formulated on Tuesday :

Ignorance is your hoverboard tekkie.
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 1:42:53 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

My daughter has her car parked in the garage of the house she rents at college while she takes some roads trips with her sister. It'll be there for about 10 days. Had I known that she was going to put it in the garage, I would have told her to back it in.
Since she didn't, I told her to try and start it the night before she needs it to get to school. If it doesn't start, I told her to make sure she tells AAA that it is in a garage, front in, just to ensure that they bring a booster pack or long cables.
The battery is less than 3 years old, so I don't think she'll have a problem, but I just want her (and AAA) to be prepared so she's not late for her first day of the new semester. She's got jumper cables in the kit I built for her, but they are not long ones.
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca has brought this to us :

The set I have in the garage is at least 6 foot long, and I've used them several times to jump My '68 Chevy C10.