Bathroom vanity with bowl sinks

Hello,
We're planning to have bowl sinks in our bathroom, and put them on top of a cabinet vanity. We're having the vanity custom made, and wondering what would be a good height. My wife is 5'2" and I'm 5'9", so no unusual height issues for us. Just wondering how its usually done. TIA,
Steve
mrsgator88 wrote:

We ordered a vanity from a company through Home Expo (Strasser Woodenworks), and they offered vanities in two heights: "traditional" at 32 inches, and "New Standard" (or something like that) at 34.5". We went for the taller one.
BC
mrsgator88 wrote:

It depends...do you want to have to bend over all the time (that's "usual")?
I didn't so made *all* our counters 37". My wife and I are about the same heights as you and neither of us has a problem with the extra counter height.
--
dadiOH

Nope
Did you put bowl sinks on top, or regular sinks into the counter?
Steve
mrsgator88 wrote:

Top mounted. Set as far forward as possible...if set back, faucet controls may be awkward to reach. Even better would be controls at one side.
--
dadiOH