Bathroom vanity with bowl sinks

Hello,

We're planning to have bowl sinks in our bathroom, and put them on top of a cabinet vanity. We're having the vanity custom made, and wondering what would be a good height. My wife is 5'2" and I'm 5'9", so no unusual height issues for us. Just wondering how its usually done. TIA,

Steve

Reply to
mrsgator88

We ordered a vanity from a company through Home Expo (Strasser Woodenworks), and they offered vanities in two heights: "traditional" at

32 inches, and "New Standard" (or something like that) at 34.5". We went for the taller one.

BC

Reply to
BCDrums

It depends...do you want to have to bend over all the time (that's "usual")?

I didn't so made *all* our counters 37". My wife and I are about the same heights as you and neither of us has a problem with the extra counter height.

Reply to
dadiOH

Nope

Did you put bowl sinks on top, or regular sinks into the counter?

Steve

Reply to
mrsgator88

Top mounted. Set as far forward as possible...if set back, faucet controls may be awkward to reach. Even better would be controls at one side.

Reply to
dadiOH