Bathroom vanity question (likes & dislikes)

Page 2 of 2
On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 8:07:08 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I keep my reading material on the top of the toilet tank.
Cindy Hamilton
On 8/21/2016 4:30 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

lotta really fat peeple on electric scooters these days so maybe make the sink area scooter access an add a 42" entry door. woodnt want a big fat guy to drop a load of Ready-Mix on your living room carpet, wood ya?
On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 7:31:56 PM UTC-5, Jimmy Townsend wrote:

vanity or storage cabinet. There's no electric scooters in my house, don't know how they'd get up the steps, but there's also no big fat guy here. Or are just wanting to be funny and actually not contribute anything to the thread like Dean Hoffman thought he was?
On 8/24/16 4:07 AM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

take a couple minutes at least to read a bit.
On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 6:44:59 AM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Is this you? ;-)
https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/health-beauty-moses-bible_story-the_red_sea-pharaohs-washes-mlyn962_low.jpg
On 8/24/16 8:18 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

engineers.
On 8/24/2016 6:44 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Reader's Digest and Bathroom Reader http://www.bathroomreader.com/
Ed Pawlowski explained on 8/24/2016 :

I have one of Uncle John's Bathroom Readers, good stuff but not 100% accurate. Pretty close though I'd say.