Bathroom Heater

I have a large master bath. Is there a good heater to take the chill out of the morning air. Maybe something on a timer.
We have a towel heater that resembles a radiator, with a programmable control. It's a heavy one, not the kind you see at linen stores. It puts out so much heat I have to turn it off in the summer.
TheCouchCruncher wrote:

there.