Bath Tub Refinish?

    I have a porcelain bathtub/shower which very much needs refinishing.
    1.) Is the plastic liner, as sold by Home Depot, or the spray refinish, as sold by various bathtub refinishers, the better choice?
    2.) Any recommended contractors?
TIA!
Nobody You'd Know wrote:

I would go with a local professional refinisher. Ask around to to find a recommendation or at least ask for references (and check them) from the contractor. They have the experience and tools to do it right and with minimal fuss. Of course the only way to get it really right is to replace it.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

I agree with Joseph.
I have seen some excellent workmanship from the pros. Pink changed to white. Saw it before and after.
I have also seen a couple of bad ones. So the references are important.
--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.