Bathtub porcelain

Just a small amount of porcelain has worn away near the bathtub drain. Is there any product/ paint that can actually cover the worn away portion?

Forty years ago (in an apartment) I tried bathtub repair paint but it soon discolored and wore away . Just wondering if there is now a product that actually works for at least a couple of years.

Reply to
philo

Since the small uncoated portion is in the recessed area right around the drain I just put a bead of white bathtub caulk around it. Wife didn't complain so I'm off to my next project

Reply to
philo