Basement crack repair kit

Has anyone ordered one of these kits?
I have a concrete basement with a 1/8" crack in the wall that goes from top to bottom. Water comes in whenever it rains and gets the floor wet. They claim that this will fill the crack and stop water. Is there anywhere else i can get something like this? Should I have a pro look at my wall crack?
It comes with a video and the one online looks easy enough.
http://appliedtechnologies.com/pages/content/crack_repair_material.html
Has anyone tried to use one of these kits for repairing a basement wall crack? http://appliedtechnologies.com/pages/content/crack_repair_material.html
I have a 1/8" crack the length of the foundation wall. Water comes in when it rains and gets on the floor. I need to fix this so I can finish the basement. My question is; Is it easy to do? They say it fills the crack with a foam to stop the water from coming in. Does anyone have any experience using it?
You need $5 worth of hydraulic cement, available at any home store.

You might consider fixing the water issue before you repair the crack, make sure your downspouts drain away from the house a good distance, and that now water puddles up by the foundation, is your lot graded away from the house? then use the cement that the other poster mentioned.