Epoxy injected Concrete Crack repair in basement

I was recently told that I needed to repair a crack in my basement wall [poured concrete] with an epoxy injection. How much does something like that cost?

Reply to
Jay Stutzmann

Depends on the size of the crack, preparation, whether it is horizontal or vertical, and a few other unknowns.

Basically, the crack must be prepped by cleaning and dust removal. Then the epoxy is mixed and injected into the crack in an attempt to fill the voids entirely with the mixture. This is a structural repair and is designed to bring the wall back to its original strength.

Lets say that it is easy to get to, there will not be much cleanup after the repair and the crack is 6' long horizontally. That repair would cost about $600. You can go up from there.

Reply to
Robert Allison