barbeque

How to spiff up the once glossy black enamel on the outside barbeque. I'm thinking CLR, but haven't got a clue really.
You cant make it shiney again as it is Enamel but you can paint it as there is high temp bbq paint.
: You cant make it shiney again as it is Enamel but you can paint it as : there is high temp bbq paint. :
Is there anything I could have done to keep it looking nice and clean? It's a built-in that was here with the house when we moved in. It looked nice then but two years later I've let it go. : - (
Order a new top, the high heat of cooking eventually ruins all bbq tops. get one out of stainless steel.
Gray asphalt wrote:

Clean sand and re-paint with a good heat resistant gloss black (hit the auto parts store for exhaust paint). Expect to do this on a regular bases.
Alternatives, buy a porcelain grill. Lots of $$, or live with it.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math