Bad tires---front or back

Page 3 of 7

I was being serious. Try it some time.

So was I. Comment stands.

No, you weren't, or I've been giving you far too much credit for having a brain.

Gotcha, when you cant think of anything sensible to say, make a personal derogatory comment. Classy guy. I sure you you are not an engineer because any respectable ME can make a design that will work. Most any good tin knocker can too.

If you think a car/truck is made water tight, you are a loon.

Can, perhaps. At what cost? You do know that subs tend to get expensive.

You would be wrong, as wrong as you are in this entire thread.

So calling names is still the best you can do? Be sure to tell your mother so you can make her proud. Why not print it out and send it to her so she can proudly show her friends.
Nothing leaks in any of my cars. Sorry yours do.

We never discussed costs, not did we discuss it is is a good idea or even a desirable feature. You said it cannot be done. I say it can be done. Now you just agreed with me.

But you just said it CAN, perhaps , be done. Took you a while, but now you realize I was right.

I calls 'em as I sees em. I'll tell you what. I'll give you her address and you can meet her in the cemetery.

It would be nice if you could read.

Costs *are* part of engineering, probably *THE MOST* important part. If you can't beat the other guy's price you're out of business.

No, you're dead wrong.
Bad tires: do not use bad tires - replace them.
In wrote

What does this have to do with what I posted? Typical top-poster...
In wrote:

It is precisely on-topic and answered the Subject line's question. I don't normally reply to off-topic posts.

Wrong. It had *nothing* to do with where to store a spare tire on a pickup truck.
Top posters can't follow threads because you don't believe they're important.
Excellent idea. However, it would cost more to manufacture.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

...and rust like crazy. Truck beds are bad enough without adding features to attract more.
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 17:01:27 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

sell today.
On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 20:41:42 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

There isn't any space behind the rear seats. They're mounted to the rear of the cab. Puting them inside is nuts.
On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 23:48:25 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

It has been done on STANDARD CAB pickups in the past, so why not????
On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:08:49 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

They obviously had more space than brains. Interior space is rather important these days.
On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 19:58:45 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

under the box, instead of putting the gastank in the cab like several major manufacturers have done in the past.
I still vote for the old "side mount" though.
On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 22:14:42 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

It makes more sense to put them both under the box. Same design for many models, even.

I don't think there is room on mine, but it's probably a good place for most.
On Sep 7, 7:14pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Yep, side mount at the rear of the bed. Don't have to unload everythign to get at it there.
Harry K