B&S Short Block Reference Guide?

Anyone know how I can find out which short block I need for my old Briggs & Stratton lawnmower engine? I've searched all over and can't seem to find the number.
Model 90702 Type 3025-01
Thanks.

Call a dealer? Any B&S dealer has this info. The people you will be buying it from should be able to help! Greg

Briggs
find
Thanks, I'll call somebody. I found some on eBay for very little $$$ but the sellers don't seem to know anything ;-)
Most walking lawn mowers, it's a lot cheaper to go buy another mower.
What's the problem with the one you have?
--
Christopher A. Young
Do good work.