B&D Sawzall

Page 3 of 3

Of course you would not have taken the time to mention that unless you really cared. You do love me, don't you? Your friend always, Mr. Ed (oh, if I'm the talking part, which part are you???)
Mr. Ed... As stated previously, "Well Jeff... You have now convinced me that you and Mr. Ed (pun intended) share the same horse suit and take turns as the hind quarters. As stated previously, I don't care about the trademark issue, only that the most people see my part request. Unfortunately, thanks to
the two of you, it's buried under all this horse shit!"
Got it! Thanks.