B&D Sander

I have an old B&D 5550 sander that's stopped working. The motor runs, but the abrasive pad no longer moves. Before I try to take it all apart, has anyone got a manual that shows how it goes together please?

If you do a search for B&D spares you'll find a firm that has the exploded diagrams on their site. Can't remember the name. But would be worth making sure you can get the spares (gears etc and at a reasonable price) before bothering.
Oh - and remember in future to keep the instructions etc safe. ;-)
My guess is you could by a new one from Lidl for less than the cost of the likely spares. It will be better too.
--
*One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 15:14:30 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

Possibly this one but no sign of 5550:- <http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/spares2.php/store/10/c1/110/c2/1632
--
Geo