B&D Sander

I have an old B&D 5550 sander that's stopped working. The motor runs, but the abrasive pad no longer moves. Before I try to take it all apart, has anyone got a manual that shows how it goes together please?

JohnL

If you do a search for B&D spares you'll find a firm that has the exploded diagrams on their site. Can't remember the name. But would be worth making sure you can get the spares (gears etc and at a reasonable price) before bothering.

Oh - and remember in future to keep the instructions etc safe. ;-)

My guess is you could by a new one from Lidl for less than the cost of the likely spares. It will be better too.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Possibly this one but no sign of 5550:-

Reply to