Auto repair web site recommendation

Hi All:
I have a 91 Cavalier with siezed door innards. I can't get at said innards because I can't get past all the door trim. I am currently stuck because I can't get the window crank off and there seems to be a piece of steel that connects the door pull (part of plastic trim) to the door.
Can anyone recommend a site that might enlightem me? It is a real PITA that this car is out of service because of the $#!@ door, as the rest of the car is in pretty good shape given its age.
Thanks
Jonathan
Try alt.autos.gm