auto hold open storm door closers

Hi,
Installed a new storm door (Alumin Art) and everything went according to plan. However the door seems to be held open by the Closers in appropriately and you have to actually pull it get the door to eventually close.
Simple instruction - open door until click to engage auto hold function. Nudge on it to disable auto hold open feature.
The instruction is vague and doesn't offer any trouble shoot tips.
THX

appropriately
Every closer I have ever seen has an adjustment screw on one end.
jsmith wrote:

You have one of those pain in the ass doors too. What will happen, eventually people will keep pulling it back to close it instead of pushing it further open to disengage it. Eventually it will affect the hinges and perm. weaken them rendering the door usless in regards to alignment and self closing - as is the case with mine. Your door should have come with 2 closers. The normal 1 and the troublesome 1. My advice - put on the normal one and save yourself a lot of hassle. If it never came with the 2 either bring the door back or purchase a regular closer.
gl

Inappropriately or in appropriately
Teacher: Johnny, use the word inappropriately in a sentence.
Johnny: My girlfriend had a great orgasm because I was in appropriately.