attn Stormin'

http://hooniverse.com/2012/09/24/truth-in-advertising-hazard-fraught-tools /
On 11/15/2012 12:59 PM, Frank wrote:

:-)
But I love Harbor Freight.
I like HF also. I never click on free floating links, they are usually generated by spambots. If I leave the link in my reply, I erase a lot of letters, so it doesn't hurt someone else. Malware, etc.
On 11/15/2012 12:59 PM, Frank wrote:

:-)
But I love Harbor Freight.
On 11/15/2012 4:00 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

? And yet you still top post?
Too bad. You're missing a good deal. I'll bet you need a "hydraulic straightener" - only $179. And, then, there's the "moron lamp" - just your size.