Ping Stormin': 33!

Hi Stormin,

Got a Christmas card from one of my Aunts on the Christian-ish side of the family. Had a family portrait on it. If I count bottom left to top right, I get 33. (The other way around comes up with 30. Oh well.) Wow!

And that is just one of my Aunts (the one that keeps in touch with me). I've got 11 aunts and uncles, give or take three, I lost count.

If this keeps up, the Mormon side of my family will have its own zip code! Awfully sweet people.

If I don't talk to you before then, you and yours have a blessed Merry Christmas.

-T

If your family portrait, are you holding a flashlight?

Reply to
Todd

In your. Stinkin' typos.

Reply to