Architect recommendation in Boston area

I'd appreciate a recommendation for an architect in the Boston area (I live in Arlington, MA).
The project will be a substantial enhancement to a small ranch, whether a second level or other options. Ideally, I need someone to help me through the visualization/planning process, including design ideas.
Regards John

Drop a post over in alt.architecture