Appliance repair?

Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?
On 10/4/2012 3:54 AM, MiniMouse wrote:

Dear, you can ask anything. It's the answers you must watch out for. ^_^
TDD

Yes.
Also, if we don't know the answer, we'll make up something that sounds good.
We may refer you to www.repairclinic.com
In typed:

Yes, but like with any other group, you have to watch for the dummies and guessers who try to sound knowledgeable. Better to look for a realable web site. Lots of them aroun.
--
Newsgroups are great places to get assistance.
But always verify important information with
"MiniMouse" wrote in message
Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?
Do what Ed said Repair clinic .com .. great helpful people. Will answer questions, if you give model number they will show all parts and now have videos to help do the repairs. A satisfied repeat customer. WW

Acceptable, but a waste of time.
This is primarily a group for old farts who use it as their Facebook. -----
- gpsman
MiniMouse wrote:

As long as they're not posted from ApplianceRepairBanter.com