Appliance repair?

Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

Reply to
MiniMouse

Dear, you can ask anything. It's the answers you must watch out for. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Yes.

Also, if we don't know the answer, we'll make up something that sounds good.

We may refer you to

Ed Pawlowski

Yes, but like with any other group, you have to watch for the dummies and guessers who try to sound knowledgeable. Better to look for a realable web site. Lots of them aroun.

Reply to
Twayne

Are appliance repair questions acceptable here?

Do what Ed said Repair clinic .com .. great helpful people. Will answer questions, if you give model number they will show all parts and now have videos to help do the repairs. A satisfied repeat customer. WW

Reply to
WW

Acceptable, but a waste of time.

This is primarily a group for old farts who use it as their Facebook. -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

As long as they're not posted from ApplianceRepairBanter.com

Reply to
Home Guy