Anyone know about the Kenmore "Hydrosense" gas water heater?

I'm scrambling to find a water heater 57" or less in height. The Kenmore Miser 9 will do but only has 1" insulation. The Hydrosense model: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_04233443000P?keyword=hydrosense&vName=Appliances&cName=Water+Heaters&sName=Natural+Gas+Water+Heaters
seems to be better (certainly costs more) but I can't find any reviews on it. It looks kind of gimicky but does have 2" insulation and the right height.