Anybody but Lowe's carry the old Deck Mate screws?

Hi all:
Halfway through a project and I need to get some more Deck Mate screws. Originally purchased from Home Depot but it looks like they are now carrying "DeckMate" screws (one word) with a star drive head instead of Phillips Screw Company's Phillips Square-Driv head. It looks like Lowe's has picked up the screws - now called Phillips II Square-Driv screws - but the nearest one to me is over 20 miles away. A long way to buy a box of screws.
Does anybody know if any other chain is carrying this product?
TIA
Tom Young
TomYoung wrote:

Phone calls to local DIY suppliers seems warranted? Use google 'business search' for hardware or home improvement to get local phone numbers

I saw them at the hardware store on Rt 12. Hirsch's Hardware on Cottman Ave has them also.

Just start using star drive (Torx) on all your projects. Work far better than Phillips or Robertson (square drive) with either cordless drill or impact driver. Bits last far longer and never any cam-out like the wretched Phillips. More and more types and sizes of Torx available,so just keep replacing all the ones you run out of and note how the quality of your projects has improved.
Joe

I asked the question of Phillips if there were any retailers closer to my area code than Lowe's. Finally got one of those non-reply "replies" that I could order online from Lowe's and they "Hope that helps", which it doesn't. I think these screws are exclusive to Lowe's at the moment in my area, as the changeover from Home Depot to Lowe's has obviously happened only recently.
Next project using deck screws gets screws sourced from the nearest non-chain hardware store.
Tom Young
replying to TomYoung, Dennis Doddridge wrote: I see that Home Depot has green and other colors with phillips heads. I still need some to finish my fence also, so I finally just ordered some "star" heads from Home Depot. Will go down tomorrow and pick them up.
replying to TomYoung, Dennis Doddridge wrote: They are now called Phillip II Fasteners. See https://phillips-fastener.myshopify.com/products/1-lb-9x3-1-2-red-deck-screws . In 2014, Lowe's and Home Depot it seems wanted to get these products at a price a variance with what the Decdk Mate company was willing to sell. So Home Depot and Lowe's stopped selling them.
On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 12:44:05 PM UTC-4, Dennis Doddridge wrote:

First off, you are replying to a post that is over 8 years old.
Second - and more importantly - you are flat out wrong.
I buy Deck Mate screws at Home Depot all the time.
http://www.homedepot.com/b/Lumber-Composites-Decking-Deck-Hardware-Deck-Screws/N-5yc1vZbqmj