Any HF %off coupons around?

Tried to get one from some of the old links here but not finding them.

I have a flyer that was mailed. Shows the 94626 toekick at 69.99 on one of the inner pages. No coupon code. Just the Lot number. I put it in cart and it shows full frice of 79.99.

Reply to
Red Green

When was the flyer mailed?

I just browsed the current retail flyer that is good until 1/14 and I don't see that item listed.

I could have missed it...what page do you see it on?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Take a look here.....Paul

catguy

Thanks Paul, that's a nice source. I was looking for a % off coupon the other day (can't remember for what, though).

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

In 'Family Handyman' magazine there's a coupon, in both of the last two issues, worth 20% off any one item per visit. They don't take the coupon, just scan it at the register.

Here's a place to get HF coupons that can be used online:

I recently bought the 11 drawer tool chest and got $60 off using a coupon from this site.

Cheers

Reply to
kimosabe

There are at least two in every Sunday paper.

If you want to email me. I will give a 20% off code. If they print them regionally it may not work for you.

Reply to
Colbyt

I think that happened to me. The discount may not show up until you get to where you are ready to pay.

Reply to
kimosabe

Any newspapers in your town? About every other weekend, HF has a coupon page in the Sunday insert magazine and/or the coupon flyers. (Some of the Gannett papers include the magazine on Friday.)I keep the accumulated stack in my car, along with the barcoded monthly mailer. I usually can't use them all before they expire. So if I happen to be nearby when I am out running errands, I can pick up some pissant item off my list, and get another flashlight, or whatever freebie that they are NOT out of stock on.

Or am I the only one who still reads at least one newspaper every day? Unless the corner station has run out, I get the local rag and the Detroit paper, so on weekends when HF has an ad, I get two for my collection.

Reply to
aemeijers

Family Handyman?

Is that still POS still being published?

Reply to
DerbyDad03