another wiring question

I'm adding a couple new switches/lights to our home. I found a power supply for one (the pendant lights I wrote about yesterday), and I need to get power to some under the cabinet lights. Can I just run two lines from the same power supply? One to the pendant light switch, and one to the under the cabinet lights' switch?