Another Sink Question

Similar to the earlier post on water pressure, we've recently noticed our kitchen sink pressure is not quite as strong as it should be. We have a Moen single-handle model 87560 series faucet. We have a well. Today, we noticed the water from the kitchen sink looks a little cloudy and leaves a film on the bottom of the sink. I removed the filter cartridge at the end of the faucet and it did not appear clogged or dirty. Other faucets are fine in terms of pressure and appearance of the water.
Any ideas?
Could particulates from the dishwasher somehow make their way into the supply to the kitchen sink?
Not sure of the turbidity of the water, but I have a similar Moen that is causing me grief in continually, over long periods of time, the rotation of the faucet handle tightens the underlying hardware so that it constricts the flow. Pull the handle, loosen off the part and secure all back again and its good for another couple of months. I've replaced separate parts, but I'm puzzled as to why this persists.
On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:40:58 -0400, "Dimitrios Paskoudniakis"

--
Monroe