Andersen casement window questions

My mother has Andersen casement windows on the first floor of her house, and three of them have small problems.
(A) Two of them will not close all the way. When you turn the handle the windows begin to close, then stop just short of closing enough so that you can lock them.
(B) One window closes, but the handle can be quite tough to turn, especially when the window starts from the open-all-the-way position.
Are there adjustments I can make to fix these problems? Thanks in advance.
I would oil them first. If that doesn't work visit Andersen's site or call them up. THey are helpful.