Casement window

I've traditional wooden windows which are in good condition, all apar

from the casement part of my bathroom window. It would be a shame t change the complete window to pvc as it goes against the style of th rest of the house...Any ideas as to who may make and replace such casement for me as the job isn't massive but very specific

-- MODERN LASS

Reply to
MODERN LASS

In message , MODERN LASS writes

I would imagine that a local joinery firm would do it.

Have look in yellow pages, or get a recommendation.

Reply to
chris French