Andersen archtop windows and air space grills

Folks,
does anyone have any experience regarding andersen windows archtop window and airspace grills.
My lumber yard advises me that the air space grills don't look right and I'm better with the snap in grills. I'm wondering if this is the case or that they ordered the wrong ones. thanks
<< My lumber yard advises me that the air space grills don't look right and I'm better with the snap in grills. >>
FWIW, my neighbors have airspace grills in their new windows and they do look kind of fakey. However, with the vinyl siding and other modern attributes of the house it's sort of in character. Maybe you could see some window samples and judge better for yourself. Many people prefer the more realistic snapins, but they make window washing a bit more work. HTH
Joe
Are you sure they even make air space grills? Check their site to be sure. I have the snap ins which allow me to snap them out and buy palladium shutters which would look stupid with the grills in place.

I appreciate the responses..I guess my real question is, has anyone seen archtop windows with grills in the airspace and do they look okay (e.g do the grills themselves arch to match the radius of the archtop window)? thanks, Blue