An idiot and his table saw...

Page 6 of 8
snipped-for-privacy@at.biz wrote:

Introduce him to Dimbulb. They'll have 1.5 neurons between them.
On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 09:29:29 -0500, Joseph Gwinn

Crap brewer. It's to be expected in this society of lawyers.
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net says...

Then it is
(a) not in compliance with the ANSI standard for coffee makers. (b) not in compliance with the SCAA standards for coffee makers (c) a piece of shit
On 12/5/12 11:21 PM, Smitty Two wrote:

There's even more to that lawsuit. McD's had years of memos showing many, many complaints and burned customers yet they decided the money paid in potential lawsuits would be less than lost revenue from people not buying their coffee if they decided to lower the serving temperature.
The judge in the case decided to make it hurt.... even if just a little.
--

-MIKE-

Smitty Two wrote:

Fact 4: She stuck it between her legs in her car. Who in their right mind does that?

Who in their right mind thinks someone THAT stupid should be rewarded for suffering the consequences because THEY ARE THAT STUPID? O_o
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Not me. She should have been sterilized for being so stupid, hopefully before she had any idiot offspring.

The hot coffee douche didn't take care of that? ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

It was too many years too late. Someone said she had it between her knees, in the passenger seat, yet it 'ended up in her lap'. I would hold the driver responsible.
On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 11:34:56 -0600, The Daring Dufas

I think the 79 years of being a stupid bitch took care of that.
finger.net says...

At her age I think the prospect of future offspring was a moot point regardless. As someone once said of Australia, "it's down there, but nobody cares".
On 12/8/2012 5:42 AM, J. Clarke wrote:

There is always cloning. ^_^
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Isn't there a law against cloning old clowns?

I wouldn't mind seeing Red Skelton again. When I was a kid, the family would gather around the giant 23" B&W console TV and watch The Red Skelton show. He was funny without being lascivious, something that doesn't seem possible these days. O_o
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

<http://archive.org/search.php?query=red%20skelton%20AND%20mediatype%3Amovies
2012 09:40:18 -0600 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Yep. Although it turns out that he knew and told some of the dirtiest stories - but always backstage, never out front.     My Dad caught one of his shows while he was in the service. Half way through his act he told the audience "Sorry, I don't have enough material for two complete shows, so any of you guys who were here for the first show will have seen this next bit before." I think that is when Dad became a real fan.
    I love his bit about how to drink coffee and donuts. "You must extend your little finger when you dunk. It's to catch the edge of the cup, otherwise you could go into the cup up to your elbow."
--
pyotr
02:20:18 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

    Where do you put a coffee cup? - on the other seat?
--
pyotr
pyotr filipivich wrote:

In one of thse free paper coffee cup holders, and on the floor.
On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 13:09:41 -0800, pyotr filipivich

You hold it out beyond your knees, with one hand, and pry the cover i[ with the other hand. If (when) it spills, it goes onto the carpet. It's not rocket science. Or stick it in one of the cupholders.
If they put the drawing on the side of the cup, some dufus would claim that they turned the cup to read it and burned themselves.
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2010/cup-in-cleavage.gif
Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Shock mounted, no less!