Amdro

I use it. I found some today at a yard sale, all sealed. They were twenty-four ounce shaker bottles. The guy had 15 of them, and at two bucks apiece, I bought all of them.
Steve
On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 19:59:04 -0700, "Steve B"

That's a lot of shake. Does it kill Mormon crickets?

Wouldn't think so, as they take it down into the hole, and that's what kills the whole colony, including the queen. It takes about a week for the colony to die out.
Steve
"Let my crickets go!" -- Jesse Jackson on behalf of the Mormons
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus