Amana Dryer won't stay lit

I have a three year old gas Amana Clothes dryer that won't stay lit. The ignitor will glow and it will ignite and heat for 15 seconds. It then goes off and restarts a few seconds later, but only stays lit for 10 seconds. It goes through this cycle one more time, but only stays lit for 5 seconds (all times are approximate). After that it will glow but not light unless I let it set off for several minutes. I replaced the infrared (or temp sensor) next to the ignitor and the photocell (I think) at the top of the burn tube, but no luck. It just glows, I hear a click and it goes off. Occasionally I will hear a vibration from around the coils when lighting. Do I need to replace the coil kit? I have good exhaust and the dryer will run forever going through these cycles. Any help would be appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@starband.net
snipped-for-privacy@starband.net (John Ch) wrote in message
Hi,
The coils on the gas valve are bad for working once or twice and then failing ( they can be ohmed with an ohm meter )....but carefull of that noise/vibration you hear....a sticky/broken pin or spring in the gas valve will also work/fail intermittantly and often a buzzing is noticed from the valve itself = new gas valve.
*Some* common gas trouble makers are talked about from link below... http://www.applianceaid.com/gas_dryer.html
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html Model# helps if needed.

Do make sure!!
jeff.
I'd agree with Jeff here, sounds like classic symptoms of a bad coil.