Air Handler leaking...

Page 1 of 2
I have Central Air put in 2 years ago, first Winter, no problem... However, this year, Water is leaking through the air vent.
Air handler is on the Attic (above 2nd floor), and the Condenser unit is outside of the 1st floor.
When I went up to the Attic, I can tell there are good amount of water in the duct and under the duct connected to the air handler and the tubes that are connected to the air handler... How could this happen, and how do I get rid of this problem...
Thank in advance for your input. /Al

This is Turtle.
Art said Clean the condensate drain out and that is just about the only thing that comes to mine here, but maybe a long shot which is probley not the problem. You running air conditioning air through uninsulated sheet metal ductwork or no vapor barrior on the insulation of the sheet metal duct work. Now if this was the case it should have showed up last year too.
So Clean the condensate drain like Art said and cure it.
TURTLE
The drain tube is plugged. Should see a white PVC drain tube that drains to outside or an indoor drain. Unplug it.

Wrong! Try again.
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 04:08:25 GMT, "Art"

Bubba wrote:

As usual Bubba seems to offer his usual grade of advice.
Are you skipping school again today?

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Gee I thought Art was right, Bubba says no, Im soooo confused .
m Ransley wrote:

Art was right, Bubba says no, what's confusing about that? :-)
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Art's right....I have seen this many times in an industrial situation. They collect the condesation in a pan and pump it outside. Pump clogs or ceases to work, pan leaks on drop ceiling and on Monday morning I would find my desk covered with light fixtures, drop ceiling and yes plenty of stinky water!.....My .02 ........Ross
Stick it up your ass Joseph. When I need another mother, I'll call you. Now blow me you dick head. (Gee, remember how quiet I was to you after you shut the fuck up? Now you seem to be bored and wanting to start round two? Some children just never learn) Bubba
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:44:15 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

'Stick it up your ass Joseph. When I need another mother, I'll call you. Now blow me you dick head. (Gee, remember how quiet I was to you after you shut the fuck up? '
ME: Al., Not all hvac techs behave like this ; please disregard...even if the vile talk is not directed toward you .
On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:17:24 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (HVAC fella) wrote:

And not all act like Davey the hack wannabe little boy lover. Go away Davey. No one listens to your advice. Bubba
Dave you uneducated piece of human garbage...why not make your next webtv nic HACK Fella?
PS THIS vile talk IS directed at you, ya fundy POS
Why not Fuck off n Die
Do the internet a favor

I have no doubt that every time you open your mouth it smells like some unwashed low-life just uncrossed his legs. I guess eventually, when science gets to view your remains, the world will discover how important contraception really was in the year before your birth. The only thing I've ever gotten from your posts is proof of your absolute ingorance. PLONK

How sweet photoman. Now blow me. Go find your children somewhere else. Bubba
OK, Bubba what is the answer
OK bubba what is the answer
We and OP , need your help , and only you know what is correct. Help us lost souls, PLEASE Bubba..............
where is Bubba
That covers th bubba family