Air conditioner chemical 'huffing' becoming dangerous trend

[Las Vegas]
"...What repairmen are seeing is missing refrigerant chemicals, which Fernandez said should not happen in a sealed unit. Videos on the Internet show how teens use a valve to access the chemicals, called Chlorofluorocarbons, which are nothing short of dangerous."
Video:
<http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/15470540/tampered-air-conditioners-expose-a-dangerous-trend
Now companies are putting locks on the valves -- $100.00

evolution in action
at least it's happening before they are likely to have bred
Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

Yep, sorry folks, but I have no sympathy if your brain dead hell spawn is too stupid to live. What the fuck is wrong with the last generation or two? We had all these chemicals and more available and we didn't do stupid shit like that.

Maybe the parents were more involved.
HB

of course we did and now they are republicans
Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

Nope, it abundantly clear that these "huffers" are predominantly liberals.

That's what makes liberals. "This is your brain on liberalism."

not so. liberals are drug users who think everyone should do drugs, republicans are drug users who think no one should do drugs

ROFL...
Which is why you see many commercial refer units and HVAC equipment installed in fenced in enclosure cages which are kept locked wherever the equipment is located where it can be tampered with...
Wouldn't hurt to do that for your home AC unit -- especially in areas where window bars and high security storm doors are commonplace...
~~ Evan