air condition bleach

I have a 2 story house that has 2 air conditioning units. It has 2 PVC pipes which run thru the 2nd floor. do I put a cup of bleach in both of those pipes, or just one of them?
--
<---=-Dilbert Firestorm-=--->
Zizzle that Fire - it's Zizzle Time !!!!!!!

Each
On 06/23/2011 05:00 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

ok, thanx. I wanted to be sure I was going the correct route.