Ah, the enjoyment of gun ownership and use...

Page 4 of 4

Comprehension problem here and trying to do the math. Errr ... "a handful of guns" .... Is that like one ... or do you, and those that you know, have very, very small guns or just large hands?

Ooooo, did I touch a sore point? Note that I did not snip any of that just so that you can get your panties all wadded up again.
Harry K
Harry K wrote:

How about you come back in about 20 years when you're all grown up and ready to have an adult conversation.

Some people can't handle the responsibility of having a gun in their possession just like some people can't handle the responsibility of being able to drive. It's why I shake my head in disbelief when I hear some gun enthusiasts say that there should be a law that requires everyone to carry a gun.
-C-
On 11/27/2011 12:17 PM, Country wrote:

Actually I believe there is a similar law in Switzerland.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

The law you are alluding to is the one that makes every Swiss male between the ages of twenty and thirty a member of the Swiss army. Every such soldier is fully equipped with a complete set of individual field kit including a fully automatic Sig 550 rifle. At the end of there military obligation they may, but are not required to, keep there field equipment. The rifle however is converted to Semi Automatic at that time.
-- Tom Horne

And do tell us, when was the last time that happened ? I have never heard ANY "gun enthusiast" declare such nonsense.

What is this alt.suicide.prevention?
I can't see any link to home repair at all.
This is an interesting case study of psychology. Who would of thought that guilt over an accident would lead to suicide. My guess is there is more going on than the article reveals. Can't say what, but I'm thinking alcohol, pre-existing depression, or something else.

This is totally uncalled for. As a card carrying liberal* I have nothing against guns or gun owners. Shooting guns and getting out into the woods is lots of fun.
* I used to think of myself as someone that often voted Democrat but was able to see both sides. I found that even being in favor of the death penalty and other right wing stances is not enough anymore. You're either a right wing fanatic or you're a liberal commie pinko.
--
Dan Espen

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20111127/NEWS07/111127001/Cops-Upset-Vermont-hunter-kills-self-after-pal-killed
(flailing wildly) pant, pant, pant! I'm sure there's a pony in all this horseshit somewhere ............ dig, dig, dig, ......................................
On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 09:52:29 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20111127/NEWS07/111127001/Cops-Upset-Vermont-hunter-kills-self-after-pal-killed
You really sick.

One can only hope that he drives a car, since that increases by a factor of 50+ his chances of "being take out" by another driver than by a gun-owner

Ah the enjoyment?
I'm glad you have made the decision to not own a gun. With your attitude I wouldn't trust you with a gun either.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20111127/NEWS07/111127001/Cops-Upset-Vermont-hunter-kills-self-after-pal-killed
Vermont is a very left-wing state. Who cares how many Vermonters off themselves. Just fewer votes for Obama, that's all.
-- Steven L.

They're so far left they've fallen off!

Vermont has three votes, no matter how many Vermin vote for him. A very good argument for the Electoral College.

Yes, but long before it turned into a trust-fund-kiddie, granola-cruncher, "workers' paradise" (with no jobs). The leftists have tried to change it, too.
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 00:04:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas

However, time has a way of changing things. A lot happened between Ethan Allen and Bernie Sanders.