ABS Cement Drying Time

I just did a repair with ABS cement. There is nowhere on the can that states drying time. It just says, "Allow cement to fully cure before handling assembly."
Duh!
How long would that be? The part is in the full sun since 9 AM this morning. I just went up there and touched it, and it is still a bit soft. I figure 8 hours at 90 degrees F in the full sun should be adequate to apply water pressure.
But, what is the correct answer? I may just leave the pressure off for 24 hours and be extra sure. It's to the solar heater, and I like the water warmer than it is without the heater.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

What are you using the cement to repair. The reason the cure time is not listed is that it varies greatly on many factors including how much water you mixed it with, tempature, humidity, etc.
Steve B wrote:

Scratch that, wrong cement!!
On 25 May 2006 13:06:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Link for choices:
http://www.ppfahome.org/cements/faqcements.html
Oren

The instructions I've seen always say 24 hours before applying any pressure.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
I left the ABS cement on for 24 hours. I had wrapped the leaking point with strips of plastic woven fabric, laying down glue, a glued strip, and then lots of glue on top to seal.