Subject Author Posted Replies

Ceiling fan wobble
I have two Hunter T-type model 28016 ceiling fans in my new condo. They appear to date ftom 2001. One works fine at all three speeds, but the other one wobbled signifcsntly at medium and high. And it...
8
8

Has anyone purchased bucktool belt disc sander?
I'm now doing some woodworking at home and wanna buy a entry-level sander. My friend (whos a pro) introduced me this bucktool belt disc sander BD4802 (I'll attach the link below), but I have know idea...
1
1

Need ideas for my first washing machine drain pipe plumbing repair
Helping an old lady who has no money. She has two problems, one is replacing the damaged wood under a rug (I don't know what's in between the rug and wood) but first and foremost is fixing the leaking...
9
9

Gauge wire for distance
_I need to run about 170' of wire for a electric dryer, is 10-3 good or should be 8-3?_
9
9

OT. Spray Pilot on Fuel Cost etc.
<> I am an aerial applicator from Nebraska. What the heck is that, you might ask? I apply pesticides and fertilizer to crops throughout the summer months with an airplane to help farmers maximize...
6
6

Take care of that septic tank
Woman died in the tank had told her neighbor she had gotten a pump out, and whoever had pumped it recommended a lid replacement or a tank replacement,? said Martin Guffey of Martin Septic Service,...
1
1

OT. National Barbecue Day
<<> And Janet Jackson is 56. Food NATIONAL BARBECUE DAY - May 16 - National Day Calendar Each year on May 16 we celebrate National Barbecue Day in the United States. Whether you grill at home or grab...

SanYangPai 98 fam blade part
SanYangPei model 98 Kitchen exhaust fan. I need a new/used fan blade unit for my kitchen exhaust fan. I took it apart to clean The fan blade piece that goes over the motor shaft is held in place with...
1
1

Modems?
I've been looking at modems this morning. Why are they rated by square feet rather than linear feet?
13
13

OT: shortage of boxes
Well it appears you can now sell a damaged box for £105. Box only, gpu not included.
16
16

Wiring
A friend just bought his first house. He had an electrician come in to quote some upgrades, One was two replace two, non working baseboard heaters. I told him to let me check it first as since both...
17
17

OT: Somebody Test This For Me - Dial A Local Number
Does the following happen on all cell phones? I'm using an Android phone on Verizon. If I dial a local number - without using the area code - the system (?) picks up the first digit/digits as a...
11
11

Sump pump
Is it normal for a sump pump pit to have mud in it? Should I do something to it? What other problems might that cause?
3
3

OT: Craigslist Nonsense
I've been doing some "Spring Cleaning" of stuff I don't need/use any more and posted several items for sale on the local Craigslist. Good pictures, accurate and descriptive copy and priced right....
3
3

smart phone camera broken.
This is only on topic for android, but I included you two groups anyhow. Monday I had to go through security to get into a museum, and I put my phone and my keys and an empty coca cola can on the...
3
3