4" orangeburg to 4" PVC or ABS- or any orangeburg pipe

I just finished a DWV job with orangeburg at my home. First it omly cuts with a coarse saw, l used a pruneing blade BIG TEETH the creosote clogs the teeth fast so have a home propane torch handy and melt that crap off the saw . The orange burg is a greater OD than todays plastic so the only couplings I found that fit snug were for CLAY PIPE to the orangeburg crap. The mission couplings were too small OD and wont fit. Clay to PVC by fernco did the trick- regardless of pipe OD. Also Orangeburge cannot be confused with clay or any other type pipe- theres nothing remotely like it- thats why they dont make it any more

Reply to
tom winn