Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: update on flu vaccine research
Hi All, Well now, we have heard this stuff before, but maybe this time it will pan out. This from a press release, repeated all over the place: Scientists said Monday they had discovered immune cells...
80
80

A beautiful river.
was going to ask him for a ride, but I don't know where it is. This video followed the one above, for me, but I started even earlier so I wonder if it will be the next one for you:
2
2

A beautiful river.
was going to ask him for a ride, but I don't know where it is.
5
5

Self-aligning screw thread?
What I really set out to build was the Amati Oseberg viking ship that's about 18". The kit is about $150 so I decided to perfect my single plank hull technique with a cheap $50 kit. Should have went...
148
148

Re: Septic-Helper "2000"
Use the same product spetic helper 2000 looking to aquire more but must be discontinued down to my last 3 bags. Must have bought it about 10 years ago and no problems.

OT: Reservoir overflows
Why do they make them like this, instead of just a simple overflow by the side of the dam? They look fucking dangerous for fishing boats etc....
27
27