1 or 2 outlets for 4 foot bathroom vanity sink/cabinet

Page 2 of 2
On 6/22/2012 8:03 AM, Mikepier wrote:

We did that. Sometimes I think that isn't enough.
On 6/22/2012 7:03 AM, Mikepier wrote:

i'll second the notion for a yes answer. BUT put them on two different circuits. That way there's never a problem running two 1500 watt hair dryers at the same time.
--
Steve Barker

The panel is already almost maxed out. I was lucky enough to get 1 new circuit in there for the bathroom, but your suggestion is a valid one.
Thanks for everyones input.
On 6/22/2012 11:41 AM, Mikepier wrote:

a thorough analysis would probably find several circuits that could be doubled up with others if you need to make room for dedicated breakers. Or use mini's if your panel allows it.
--
Steve Barker