Yellow Jackets

Page 2 of 2
Maybe you shouldn't be messing with them if you don't know what to do.
Hire a pro.

Stop messing around and use the Diazinon. Good luck in finding it.. In pa. anyways the only stuff you can buy is what is left in the stores.
I bomb the inside of house first with flea spray. then I spray the outside with diazionon using a sprayer. Dont double the dose. follow the mix. Use common sense(sp) with diazionon. Dont spray in to wind. Cover up with long sleaves gloves. Dont overspray water ways ect. Leave the house for the night.

If you can put some seven dust at the entrance of there hole. They will track it to the hive and kill everything or make them move.
Give apple juice a try - I've had good luck with it.
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:28:00 GMT, "M&K"

Get em' drunk with hard cider?

It gives me bad diarrhea!
While picnicing we put a small peice of red meat in a jar with a hole in the lid. The taller the jar the better it works. It seems that they can't remeber the way out. I was told that I should have put a liitle soapy water in it to drown when they got tired, but I just wanted them to leave my sandwich alone.

flaw
trap
them,
of