Yellow Grass

I just mowed my lawn for the firs time this year and it took a while since it was very long. When I mowed the lawn there was spots of bright yellow grass. I was just curious what causes that. Thanks.

Shane

Reply to
Shane

Sounds like the mower beat it up, Shane. :)

Reply to
Steveo

I'm guessing you walk in your sleep - and go outside to pee.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

ACK! thats not good... it was wet under the 1-2 inches I mowed, could that be a result of the yellow grass? If it is the mower is there anything I can do to prevent it from reoccuring?

Shane

Reply to
Shane

Don't have too do that, the dog takes care of that for me! :)

Shane

Reply to
Shane

I'm up to two cuttings a week know if I want it to look clean. Try increasing your mowing frequency, and be sure you're not scalping it.

Reply to
Steveo

Wow 2 times a week, were just getting to the point of maybe needing to cut first time of the years soon and this weekend the weatherman threatened us with snow again.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Yea, we were behind on rainfall, after setting the snow record in N Ohio so Ive been running my irrigation system for two weeks.

Montreal right? We are getting the same forecast here...up to a foot of snow is possible by Sunday night. Strange!

Reply to
Steveo

No, Ontario lol (about 45 minutes west of downtown T.O. Windsor has already been receiving mix of rain and flurries. Guess I'll wait another week until I take the snowtires off.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

It's snowing pretty strong here right now, but not sticking yet..

Reply to
Steveo

You better throw a few more tires up on that single-wide roof.

Reply to
G Henslee