Yellow Grass

I just mowed my lawn for the firs time this year and it took a while since it was very long. When I mowed the lawn there was spots of bright yellow grass. I was just curious what causes that. Thanks.
Shane

Sounds like the mower beat it up, Shane. :)

ACK! thats not good... it was wet under the 1-2 inches I mowed, could that be a result of the yellow grass? If it is the mower is there anything I can do to prevent it from reoccuring?
Shane

I'm up to two cuttings a week know if I want it to look clean. Try increasing your mowing frequency, and be sure you're not scalping it.

Wow 2 times a week, were just getting to the point of maybe needing to cut first time of the years soon and this weekend the weatherman threatened us with snow again.
Snow...

Yea, we were behind on rainfall, after setting the snow record in N Ohio so Ive been running my irrigation system for two weeks.

Montreal right? We are getting the same forecast here...up to a foot of snow is possible by Sunday night. Strange!
No, Ontario lol (about 45 minutes west of downtown T.O. Windsor has already been receiving mix of rain and flurries. Guess I'll wait another week until I take the snowtires off.
Snow...

It's snowing pretty strong here right now, but not sticking yet..
Steveo thought somebdoy would care when he wrote:

You better throw a few more tires up on that single-wide roof.

I'm guessing you walk in your sleep - and go outside to pee.
Don't have too do that, the dog takes care of that for me! :)
Shane

since